1. Update MacOS
2. Install XCode from AppStore. Once XCode finishes the install, launch it and let it continue installing all the necessary components.
3. Exit XCode.
4. Goto https://brew.sh/ and copy the latest installation command
[/bin/bash -c “$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install.sh)"]
5. Open terminal and run the command to install brew on your system.
6. Run the below command to make sure your system is ready to brew. Follow any recommendation from brew doctor
a. brew doctor
7. Next, add the Homebrew location to your $PATH and source your bash or zsh profile file after adding/saving this:
Open vi .bash_profile and add the below. …